Thursday, January 22, 2009


Hey guys, I just wanted to give you a quick update. Things have been going well here the past couple of days. Just doing school...exploring Quito...and collecting a couple of funny quotes. They might not make sense, but to us they are funny. The following are things we have either heard other people say or we have said them ourselves. 

"Hey, that's MY gringo!"

(The USFQ security guy telling the americans to make friends with the guards)

"The green man actually runs here!" 

(Our friend, Scott--amazed at the WALK traffic sign)

"I like your skin" 

(Ecuadorian man to Heather ???) 

"If I see that man again, I am leaving the store!"

(Heather to me about Ecuadorian man)

"I should have been Latin American"

(Kiki...no comment) 

2 comments:

Sara said...

lol!

Tracey said...

The "green man" here was actually wearing snow boots this week...and today he is back to flip flops! Only in the South!!