Sunday, February 15, 2009

Otavalo

On Saturday morning, Heather and I took three buses to Otavalo, Ecuador. We arrived after about about 4 or 5 hours of travel.... This is a picture of the market! This was an indigenous market...Kichua or Quechua

This is the hostel we stayed at...the bed was rock hard, but it was nice! $6 bucks!



I will post more stuff soon...It's late! When I got back from the bus about 5:30pm, I just crashed and slept until almost 9:30! I have about 123 pics from this weekend...it was an awesome adventure and Heather and I have spent aome time musing about the trip and the things we have learned. I laso have to add pics and commentary about Friday night, which was a huge college graduation party for Heather's host bro...All that will have to wait until a later date though.
Good night everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like a GREAT bed!